Our chefs are serious about pleasing their guests and no request is too small or too difficult for them to provide. On arrival the chefs will present our menu suggestions to you and purchase according to your choices. At the end of your stay, you will be provided with invoices to cover food costs.
A typical day starts at 7:00 a.m with the aroma of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee served on the dining pavilion. Breakfast follows at your leisure with fresh tropical fruit juices and home made pastries baked fresh every morning. Eggs any style, bacon, sausages, pancakes.... anything you desire.
Lunch is simple and tasty served on the deck overlooking the bay. Typical lunch suggestions are:
- Jerked Jamaican pork and chicken with roasted yam, grilled fresh corn and grilled vegetables.
- Tuna salad on toasted pita rounds complimented by fresh salad greens.
- Curried chicken wraps, fried plantains and tossed salad.
After an afternoon of kayaking, tennis or simply relaxing, meet at the bar for hors d’ouvres and cocktails or under the island gazebo to watch the sunset. Weather permitting our staff will surprise you with delightful themed dinners during your stay with us. Dinners are four course affairs typically offering soup, salad, the main course and dessert. Typical dinner suggestion:
- Cream of red peas soup garnished with coconut cream and cilantro.
- Fresh salad greens topped by orange, feta and pecans with a light orange vinigrette.
- Grilled fresh Caribbean spiny lobster with escalation, garlic butter, potatoes and fresh steamed vegetables.
- Coconut rum mousse